MEMORY OF BEACH

19.02

Life always be saving not only bad memory but a good memory too. I'm not a perfect girl who only sharing about my life but I want to telling to everyone who reading my blog is 'Never give up for your life, not because your problem, you must to fight for it.So it's better for your life than you don't do anything". 👊👊

👗👕 Between of many places I want visitting, Beach is one of them I really love. Sitting in seashore, feel the wind, the sound waves that rumbled make me so really peacefull. Oneday, I can enjoy it in my privat villa 👯 

So for a while I just could enjoy the beach in a public place with nice man who take my photo :D


     
                                                               
                   




Long Dress :Zummacoth
Shoe            : Payless

















                                                                     

You Might Also Like

2 komentar

Elsa Silalahi

Foto saya
Hello, my name Elsa Silalahi from Indonesia. I'm like fashion, make up and travel. And I really like listen music. Sometimes, I want to share about my story life so I have this blog :) hope you enjoy it :*