RED DRESS

20.10

                 


                         


                           

I'm happy just a bit LOL
                           


                       
        

  April month, it's nothing a good thing happen. But i just enjoy this month and make a good thing to fill my life. not good but not bad too haha. This time i want to tell u my story life. it's not a big problem but i'm always not good mood to give a reaction that problem. 
In saturday night, i and my little sister fight about thing. i'm angry about that, really really angry to her. i don't understand how rude habit she have. So, i decided not to talking with her and i just waiting to hear her apologize but she just silent and go, leave me. I'm very sad, and alway thing what i'm doing with her. It's my fault or her? this question still around in side of mind. and my phone is ringing, mom calling. My heart so deep deep down fall and I'm almost cried. 
I tell to her and mom give me advice. so, i decided to forget this problem. Before saturday end, my little sister send me a message to invite me join with her going church together. HAHAHAHA my heart so immediately relieved. So happy to see that. I get a lesson about this:
"Do not angry quickly and try to give a apologize to someone try hurt you and alway accept them who want to admin mistake".

I hope u have a good day and get some lessaon about youre life and you can telling to me what lesson you get.



LOVE,
Elsa Silalahi

nb. I give u my LOL face hahahha :))), see you in my post soon
                
                       






You Might Also Like

3 komentar