"IT'S A LIFE"

23.00

C     I    K   O  L  E

Hello Maret, for this month i want to share about my holiday last week. That was my first time...
we were going to Bandung, especially in Lembang. i'm so excited xoxoxo....


Perkemahan - Lembang



                        
                         
                             
                          
Rumah Makan - Makning 



I want to tell u something about my trip. you know, this is my first time take a trip with no one guy or girl i know well only one girl she 's my office friend. all of this people it's man. I'm like a princess HAHA. at my trip, I'm get much lesson about life, friendship, familly. 

HAPPY..it's always show in my face every minutes.
I can't tell to u how my felling get this my trip.

that's man give me a humors and i'm just laugh to hear what they talking about :))

Hope, next time i can going with them...





Salam,
Elsa Silalahi 













You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Elsa Silalahi

Foto saya
Hello, my name Elsa Silalahi from Indonesia. I'm like fashion, make up and travel. And I really like listen music. Sometimes, I want to share about my story life so I have this blog :) hope you enjoy it :*