"I LOVE SUNDAY"

00.17

“Yes I’m seeking for someone, to help me. So that some day I will be the someone to help some other one.”
― Vignesh Karthi



Rok : COLORBOX

                     
         



Sunday is my day. maybe much people more than me like the day. but I like this day not because i have holiday or have fun to other place with friend but cause that day I can spend my time to get spritual. I'm going to church, and i'm enjoyed that day. Meet the other people and be acquainted with them. Enjoy the good music, and worship.

Btw, i'm use Colorbox OOTD just my skirt. I bought the skirt yesterday and i love so much. the skirt made of sof material. and you're body move with free.

All of that i can only share to you. I'm hope u enjoy my post :)

Thank u :*





















You Might Also Like

2 komentar

Elsa Silalahi

Foto saya
Hello, my name Elsa Silalahi from Indonesia. I'm like fashion, make up and travel. And I really like listen music. Sometimes, I want to share about my story life so I have this blog :) hope you enjoy it :*