OUTFIT : LONG TROUSERS

20.30

Hello everybody..nice to know u if u spend you're good day. i just wanna share with my long trousers black. my english it's so bad so i'm sorry about my english first :) i'm use a striped shirt, it's black colours and very like to use that material is good and make my body no sweat. so this is simple outfit i think..HAHA and i just want u who read this give me idea or coment about my outfit. I'm need u coment, so i know it's good or bad. Let's check out.....HAHa 

MY FACE SO BAD.....HAHA




That's all...i can't speak a lot about that...haha
SEE U NEXT MY POST....:) XoXo 





You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Elsa Silalahi

Foto saya
Hello, my name Elsa Silalahi from Indonesia. I'm like fashion, make up and travel. And I really like listen music. Sometimes, I want to share about my story life so I have this blog :) hope you enjoy it :*